This user’s guide makes your scientific writing easier.
By Bengt Edhlund
The reference handling software EndNote offers benefits to writers in virtually any science or discipline, enabling you to transfer literature references instantly whilst writing in Word. This book will help you get your bibliography perfected in Word. It tells you how to manage your libraries, insert citations, footnotes, graphs, images, notes and how to create bibliographies. Plus many other useful tips and recommended settings to ensure that your manuscript writing is trouble free. For use with EndNote X7 for Windows together with Word 2007, 2010, or 2013.
US$ 2 from the income of each book supports Doctors Without Borders for their humanitarian assistance to people suffering from war, conflicts, epidemics and natural disasters.
- Language: English (available in Swedish)
- ISBN: 978-1-312-89726-7
- Copyright: Form & Kunskap AB (Standard Copyright License)
- Edition: First Edition
- Publisher: Form & Kunskap AB
- Published: April 26, 2015
- Pages: 172
- Binding: Perfect-bound Paperback
- Interior Ink: Black & white
- Weight: 0.82 lbs.
- Dimensions (inches): 7.44 wide x 9.68 tall
Price: US$42.74 excl. sales tax and freight charges